Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Getting up at 4:00 a.m.

Like everyone else in the world, I'm always trying to find a few extra hours in the day. Eureka! I've found some, thanks to our darling Cody.

If anything, Cody is consistent. He needs to go potty at about 1:00 and 4:00 a.m. Bruce usually does the 1:00 a.m. and I've been picking up the 4. My problem is, I can't seem to get back to sleep - my drowsy body is on the "off-ramp" to wake up time, my mind starts to race, and the tiniest noise seems to keep me awake (not to mention Bruce's snoring!).

So, I think I may try something tomorrow if the same happens. I'll whisk Cody back into the house and sneak off to the laundry room (aka my sewing area) and see if I can't get some creative work done.

If I set things up tonight so they're ready to go, that might be even more incentive. I have a small project I'm anxious to get started on - so we'll see what happens!

No comments: