First, let me say that many are nicely laid out and easy to read. I enjoy everyone's posts and try to get through as many as I can. Here is my wish list:
- First, for mine, that I would actually post something quilt-related. I seem to have deviated from the theme and reason for my blog: to share (what I hope is) interesting things about quilting on Maui and projects I am working on. So, my goal is to post at least one item once a week about quilt projects for the rest of the year to get back on track.
- It would be great if the link to the AQ web ring was in a common place on everyone's blog so you didn't have to scroll down or search for it each time. I read a lot of the blogs regularly and if they aren't updated it would be great just to click and get to the next one.
- Left and right margins (even small ones) are a good thing! Full screen text is hard to read (or maybe it just pops up that way on my computer).
- Dark backgrounds are harder to read, but if your text has good contrast, it's easier.
- Regular posters (again, a slap on my wrist!)
- Lots of pictures of works in progress
- Travelogues - it's fun to see where you've been and the things that catch your eye
- Being linked to a like-minded web ring
- Bio pictures - it's like getting to know you in person (I'll post one this weekend!)
Aloha for now.