Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Way of Four

I want to play, too, so I'm not waiting to be "tagged."

Four Jobs I've Had
Domino's Pizza Delivery Girl (for one day!)
Newspaper customer service agent (UGH!)
Quilt shop owner, teacher, long arm quilter (all one job!)
Incentive program planner

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
Pretty Woman
Gone with the Wind
Bruce Almighty
Pale Rider

Four Places You've Lived
Laguna Beach, California
Anaheim, California
Chino, California
Buena Park, California

Four Favorite TV Shows
CSI (the original Las Vegas version)
Survivor (all episodes and locations)
House, M.D.
Any Food Network show

Four Places I've Been on Vacation
(Some people think I'm on permanent vacation since I live in Hawaii, but its not true!)
Maui, Hawaii
Kauai, Hawaii
Laughlin & Las Vegas, Nevada (with a little Bullhead City, Arizona on the side)
Bourbon/Plymouth, Indiana

Four Websites I Visit Every Day (or most frequently)
google
quilt-antics blog and various other QA ring blogs
thehawaiichannel.com
Hawaii Public Library website

Four Favorite Foods
Cabernet, Zinfandel, Viognier & Chardonnay

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
Spending outdoor time with Bruce and Cody
In whatever space I can eek out to create and quilt
Papeete, Tahiti
Napa or Sonoma

Four Albums I Can't Live Without
Supernatural, Santana
The Long Run, Eagles
Legend, Bob Marley
Greatest Hits, Alice in Chains

No comments: