- Before I met my husband I was thinking about becoming an officer in the California Highway Patrol.
- I recently passed the Hawaii Hunter's Safety Course with a 97%.
- I have three sketch books in various sizes and they all intimidate me.
- I will never put anything in the child seat of a shopping cart ever again.
- I don't like to have dirty feet and, consequently, rarely go barefoot.
- I shun plastic bags and use my own supply of canvas bags when I shop. Everywhere.
- I'm an excellent proofreader. Misspelled words pop out at me like laser beams, from menus, signs, websites, newspapers, etc. My mom says I've had this talent since I was little. My husband sighs and resigns himself to the fact that I will let him know every time I find one.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
7 More Things About Me
I picked up the tag from Robin, and since this meme seems to be petering out, consider yourself tagged if you want to keep it going.