Tuesday, May 15, 2007

7 More Things About Me

I picked up the tag from Robin, and since this meme seems to be petering out, consider yourself tagged if you want to keep it going.
  1. Before I met my husband I was thinking about becoming an officer in the California Highway Patrol.
  2. I recently passed the Hawaii Hunter's Safety Course with a 97%.
  3. I have three sketch books in various sizes and they all intimidate me.
  4. I will never put anything in the child seat of a shopping cart ever again.
  5. I don't like to have dirty feet and, consequently, rarely go barefoot.
  6. I shun plastic bags and use my own supply of canvas bags when I shop. Everywhere.
  7. I'm an excellent proofreader. Misspelled words pop out at me like laser beams, from menus, signs, websites, newspapers, etc. My mom says I've had this talent since I was little. My husband sighs and resigns himself to the fact that I will let him know every time I find one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you ever considered being an editor? Like the woman in "Under the Tuscan Sun." You could work from home and work at your own pace. I could never sit and read for long stretches. Shelby can. She must get it from Jamey.