Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Pussycat, pussycat, where have you been?

Well, I had a bad cold, then fell in the parking lot - SPLAT - at Borders yesterday. But rather than bore you with all the sorry details, I will tell you that I have some quilt content coming! Between bouts of sneezing and pining for sympathy, I worked like a crazy woman in Santa's workshop last night to get things ready for tonight's guild meeting and Secret Pal Reveal.

I've had a lot of fun with Secret Pal's this year. I had a good one to give to, and a very good one giving to ME. I'll find out who she is tonight.

So, stay tuned...pictures (and more artsy fartsy stuff) are coming!

2 comments:

Nellie's Needles said...

Bummer to feel bad ... especially this busy time of year. Feel better SOON.
Hugs,
Nellie

Elle said...

As someone who also took a fall recently, I hope you feel better soon!!!