Friday, December 08, 2006

New Blog Header

I finally got off my duff and personalized my blog header. In case you don't recognize the background, it's from my Honu quilt.

Thanks to Brenda for her Blog Banner Tutorial. I've had it bookmarked for months. It was informative and super easy to follow. She even had a few pointers to help correct any goofs.

I also recently purchased Adobe Photo Elements 5.0, so my pictures should start looking spiffier. I've been a long-time user of Photoshop, but really found it to be cumbersome since I don't use it all the time. Elements helped me tune things up quickly and easily. I can't wait to do more with it!

I'll be making more updates soon, with new links and a longer blog list. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

catsmum said...

Dianna the header isn't showing up :[

Shelina said...

I see the header and it is beautiful. It looks great. I think I need to change my header from time to time, just haven't gotten around to it.