Wednesday, November 15, 2006

GOOD Things Happen in Threes

My adrenalin hasn't slowed since last Thursday, when I found out about the coffee quilt. And, boy, does it leave you exhausted at the end of the day!

Thursday was the win at the Kona Coffee Quilt Contest. Then, on Saturday, I received a call from Coleen at Viewpoints Gallery with the news that I've again been invited to show at next year's Celebration of Hawaii multi-media art show in February.

Then, yesterday afternoon, I got the news that I am the 2007 scholarship award recipient for Art Quilt Tahoe! I almost fell out of my chair. How great is THAT?

I am still floating on cloud 9 and probably will be for awhile.

I haven't been posting recently because we've had company this week, but I'll be back soon. I'm thoroughly motivated to get back in the studio and get some things done.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on EVERYTHING Dianna!! Now you will have money to spend when you go to Tahoe. Hard work pays off. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so HAPPY for you!!

Shel

Beate Knappe said...

Congratulations on EVERYTHING Dianna!

Tracey Petersen said...

Congratulations. In this case good things happen to those who are deserving!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Sounds like your lucky star is shining bright right now! Congratulations!

catsmum said...

ab-so-bloody-lutely fabulous ... and well deserved. Congrats :]