Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Round Robin Nearly Done.

Wow. It's been almost 3 years since we started this project and our group has grown so close! At next month's guild meeting we're going to unveil our completed RRs (quilted, bound and everything!), then share a bit about our "crazy eights" challenge (remember our fabric buying hiatus?).


I think I'm still going to name this quilt "electric Amish." It's gone through a couple of transformations since I got it back, but I think my group will like it! I'm trying to decide if I need to quilt more between the green vines in the background (maybe echo in black - I don't want too much more going on here).

I also need to finish the quilting in the flower centers, etc. I've got one week left. YIKES! Good thing it's small.

1 comment:

Shelina said...

That is a great name for a great quilt. I really like how the dark background makes the bright colors really stand out, and I really like the quilting you did on it.