Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Funny Thing Happened...

on our way out of the grocery store last Sunday. We loaded our groceries into the truck of my car and, as I got into the drivers-side front seat, I noticed something sitting on my windshield. It turned out to be this:

(Sorry for the poor photo. I should have taken one myself!). There was a message inside that said, "I received this as a gift, and now I'm giving it to you. Aloha."

How did they know I was a quilter? Well, I think they guessed because of this:



Bruce said, "That's what you get for having a kooky license plate!" Good thing I don't have anything weird...can you imagine what kinds of things people would leave for you?

The funny thing is, I recently sold my copy of this book in our very-last-ever yard sale. Another copy I received over the years I donated to the guild library. Now it's still coming back to me. Bruce said I should read it again just in case there is a hidden message.

1 comment:

Shelina said...

That's so funny. I guess it is your chance to pay it forward.