Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Postcard Going to Germany

One of the things I really like about blogging is the people you meet. Beate, from Germany, posted a request to swap small fiber art cards, so I immediately jumped at the chance.

I'm sending this card to her in Dusseldorf today. she is sending me one as well. Check out her site: Beates-Fabric-Art.

She's sending me "Joy of Life" from her April 21, post. Fun!

On other postcard-related news, Virginia Spiegel, who pioneered Fiber Art for a Cause, is doing another postcard sale later this year. To date, this fabulous woman with help of many fiber artists, has raised over $50,000 for the American Cancer Society. I'll be sending a couple of cards this year since I couldn't get any done in time for last year's sale. I did, however, purchase one!

No comments: