Friday, June 24, 2005

Quilt in a Few Days


This is an exciting moment...my first post! My poor blog has been languising for months, waiting for me to do something, so I thought I'd start out by posting a pic of my latest quilt, "Kona Sunrise," in progress.

I have to finish it by Monday, so I can photograph it and send in my entry for the Kona Coffee Cultural Festival quilt contest (see the details at www.konacoffeequiltcontest.org. I just found out about it last Tuesday and got right to work.

Thanks to my friends on the QuiltArt list, it will be embellished with coffee bean beads as a final finishing touch. I still have a ways to go, though, including borders and quilting. I always love a challenge and seem to work well under pressure, so I'll post more when it's done. Aloha!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the quilt! Thanks for sharing!