Monday, December 17, 2007

Paying it Forward

I caught this on Susie Monday's blog and the giving spirit is growing on me, so I'm offering this:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (Actually, you will receive mine before the end of February!)

When you leave your comment, please also do one of two things: leave your post address or e-mail it to me.

I will send small textile hand-made-by-me gifts to the first 3 people that leave a comment requesting to receive the gift and are willing to continue the Pay it Forward tradition on their blog.

3 comments:

susanne said...

Hi Dianna

I like your works, and i love gifts.
My mailadress:
susanne26162@yahoo.de

Love Susanne

http://neuhauser.blogspot.com/

Deb Geyer said...

Me, me! Pick me! I'd love to pay it forward. Thank you.

Susie Monday said...

Now I am not eligible I fear, but thanks for joining in the game. Susie