Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Quilting/Fiber Books for Sale on Amazon.com

I just listed ten books for sale on Amazon.com - CLICK HERE. Many are in new or very good condition - here is a quick list:
  • Thread Magic, by Ellen Anne Eddy - Hard to find Fiber Studio Press edition.
  • Coloring with Thread, by Anne Fahl
  • Bead Creative Art Quilts, by Nancy Eha
  • Color and Composition for the Creative Quilter, by Katie Pasquini Masopust and Brett Barker
  • Creative Correspondence, by Michael & Judy Jacobs
  • Natural Impressions-Taking an Artistic Path Through Nature, by Carolyn A. Dahl
  • Twelve Secrets of Highly Creative Women, by Gail McMeekin
  • Pineapple Stars, by Sharon Rexroad
  • When Quilters Gather, by Ruth B. McDowell
  • Butterfly Album, by Bea Oglesby
My seller ID is MauiArtQuilter. It was time for me to clear out some room in my library and these are books I bought by have never used. Some are brand new. I hope you'll take a look!

No comments: